Cosponsored by Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC), and Washington State Association of Counties (WSAC)
July 17 | Webinar
10:30 – 11:30 am
This webinar will cover what city staff need to know in order to comply with the new public records laws going into effect on July 23. Topics include legislative background, data tracking requirements, the process for clarifying requests, bot requests, training requirements, and more.
- Review the public records laws and requirements
- Learn about the next steps in implementing the new charges for electronic copies
- Find out about other public records changes and what they mean for your city
This webinar is for public records officers, city attorneys and clerks.
- Candice Bock, Government Relations Advocate, AWC
- Flannary Collins, Legal Consultant, MRSC
- Whitney Stevens, Founder, Ascender Consulting
- Jennifer Ziegler, Policy Consultant, Washington State Association of Counties